Breakfast popsicles are a super easy and fun breakfast idea for kids. Made with yogurt, granola, and fresh fruit this is a fun feel-good breakfast idea!
Author: Alice Seuffert
- 20 tsp Granola
- 10 tsp Pomegranate Seeds
- 10 tsp Fresh Mango (chopped)
- 1.5 cups Honey Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- ½ cup Almond Milk (Vanilla flavor)
- For this recipe, you will need to use a popsicle mold https://amzn.to/2Lghh7U and popsicle stickshttps://amzn.to/2NUKB2c
- I use the Norpro Popsicle maker and it makes 10 popsicles, this recipe is based on using that popsicle mold.
- Place 1 tsp of Granola in each popsicle mold, then layer 1 tsp Pomegranate seeds and 1 tsp chopped Mango in each mold. Set aside.
- In a large glass measuring/pouring dish, combine Greek Yogurt and Almond Milk. Mix until combined. Distribute mixture into the popsicle mold, leaving a small amount at the top. Use a wooden skewer to gently stir up the bottoms of the popsicles so the yogurt mixture reaches all the way down. Place 1 tsp of granola on the tops of each popsicle.
- Place the popsicle top on the mold and insert 10 popsicle sticks.
- Let freeze overnight. Remove popsicles from the mold (leave mold out for a few minutes or run hot water along the sides). Wrap popsicles in parchment paper and store in a gallon resealable bag.
- Adapted recipe from Epicurious