Super simple Bacon Chicken Ranch Burgers that are perfect for a BBQ or weeknight meal. Ground chicken combines with smoky bacon, cheddar cheese and ranch seasoning.
Every time I make these Bacon Chicken Ranch Burgers people ask me for the recipe. I joke that these are the “Will you marry me burgers?” because my husband had one of these burgers for the first time and literally said that. We were already married at that point but that buttery ranch burger certainly had him convinced.
The best part of this burger is that it so easy to prepare whether it is for a simple backyard BBQ or an easy weeknight meal, your family will love these Bacon Chicken Ranch Burgers.
For the recipe, you can use ground chicken or pulse chicken breasts in the food processor until ground. Combine the ground chicken with cooked bacon pieces and dry ranch seasoning (you can buy cooked bacon pieces and dry ranch seasoning in the salad dressing area of your grocery store). Then add shredded cheddar cheese, egg and panko crumbs.
You can grill these Bacon Chicken Ranch Burgers outdoors or saute in butter in a skillet.
Once grilled, the shredded cheese in the burgers makes pops of cheese among all the juicy pieces of bacon.
Freezer tip for making these Bacon Chicken Ranch Burgers as an easy weeknight meal!
Double the recipe and form all the patties. Make half the patties for tonight’s meal and freeze the other half of the patties by wrapping individually in parchment paper and storing in a resealable gallon bag. Defrost patties for an easy weeknight dinner you can cook in a skillet or on your BBQ. This recipe, along with 11 other great freezer-friendly meals, are available in my ebook, Freezer Meals for Moms, available for purchase here: http://www.e-junkie.com/293628/product/504555.php
- 20 ounces Chicken Breasts (about 3 breasts, raw)
- 1 (2.8 ounce) package Oscar Meyer Ready to Serve Real Bacon Pieces
- 1 (1 ounce) Hidden Valley Ranch Dip Mix
- 1 cup Sharp Cheddar Cheese (Shredded)
- 1 Egg
- ½ cup Panko Bread Crumbs
- 4 TB Butter
- In a food processor, pulse the chicken breasts until ground.
- In a bowl, mix chicken, bacon pieces, ranch mix, cheese and egg. Once combined add panko breadcrumbs and form into ½ cup patties.
- In a nonstick pan add butter and bring to medium heat. Grill burgers 5 minutes on each side.