Sheet Pan Pancake is a giant pancake made right in a sheet pan! No flipping cakes, make one big batch with toppings and bake in your oven.
Sheet Pan Pancake
Author: Alice Seuffert
- 4 cups Bisquick
- 2 cups Whole Milk or use Almond Milk (Vanilla) and do not add extra vanilla
- 4 Eggs
- ½ cup Powdered Sugar
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract (if using whole milk)
- Toppings: fresh berries and chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Put down a silicone baking mat in your jelly roll pan and spray the pan with non-stick spray.
- In a bowl, add Bisquick, Milk, eggs, Powdered Sugar, and 2 tsp vanilla (if using whole milk). Mix until combined and spread evenly into the pan. Top with your favorite berries and chocolate chips. Bake for 12 minutes. Slice up and serve with syrup!
- Adapted from Real Simple